Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cycle 1, Day 5

Yes, today was the last day of cycle 1 infusions of VP 16 and cisplatin. Yeah! Plus, I felt good today. I ate a good breakfast during the infusion. Had energy to help around the house when I got home. Packed, did laundry, washed dishes. I even ate lunch and dinner.

So, I have to go back to the infusion center tomorrow for my first infusion of bleomycin. This chemo medicine was delayed because I had to have the lung tests done first (I did those on Sunday). This infusion will only take about 10mins instead of the typical 5 day run of 4hours. It should be a quick in and out. I'm scheduled to receive this infusion every week. I'm told that it shouldn't make me feel as badly as the VP 16 and cisplatin. So, hopefully I'll start feeling better over the next couple of weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I do hope & pray that you will be feeling better every day.
    yer momma
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete