Tuesday, September 13, 2011

1 year Anniversary

Sorry it has been so long since I last blogged.  I got back to work and as usually, life took me away.  I quickly found out that I know longer had a desire to continue working the stressful work duties and long hours as a PA hospitalist.  I have since left Carilion.  I found a great outpatient job at a private procedural pain management office.  This job was and continues to be a huge answer to prayer.

So, it is now a year after my 'Year During Chemo'.  I have celebrated several 1 year anniversaries.  I celebrated 1 yr after my surgery, 1 yr after my diagnosis of ovarian cancer, 1 yr after my first chemo treatment, and 1yr after my last chemo treatment.  It was a great celebration.  Jonathan and I enjoyed celebrating by participating in the survivors lap at the Roanoke Relay for Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment