Sunday, August 8, 2010

Into the Weekend

So, I made it through Friday. Got the last of the week long chemo. Now I feel crummy. No appetite, not eating, forcing liquids, fatigued, and laying around. That pretty much sums up the past 2 days. Thankfully, I have a great husband and great parents here to take care of me and help me along the way.

I'm also thankful for a good book. I'm reading The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. It's quite interesting and I can already see that I'm going to want to read the author's other 2 books.

Otherwise, I'm thinking and dreaming of the days when I'll be feeling better. I can't wait to be healthy again. I can't wait to eat again! Man, there are so many things I'd like to taste when I'm feeling better. Nothing like not being able to eat at all to make you want GOOD food. I'm also looking forward to spending sometime away with my husband at Virginia Beach for a long weekend in September. So, the dreaming has started with that vacation planning. All in all, it's enough to preoccupy my mind while I'm feeling horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment