Thursday, August 5, 2010

Last of the 5 day stretches

Yeah! Friday will be here tomorrow. That means that I will have my last of the 5 day stretches of chemo. Boy, I can't wait. I'm starting to feel really fatigued again. But, at least I know there is an end. I'll probably sleep through most of tomorrow and the weekend. Which isn't such a bad thing. Cause with all the GI upset, I'd rather just sleep through it all anyways. Then, I come out on the other side feeling a little more human again. By next Wednesday's Bleomycin infusion, I'll start feeling better.

I can't thank all my friends and family enough for the immense amount of support you have all provided. The prayers, encouraging letters, wishful thoughts have been greatly appreciated and received. I am truly blessed to have such a great support network and extended family. I hope that by my sharing my experiences with you all that you have learned about how we all are weak and we depend on others for so much. Sometimes I feel bad having my parents help with my pets, but on days like today and into the weekend, I can't even take care of myself. So, to everyone: THANK YOU!!

I also want to give a shout out to the awesome nurses and staff at both St. Mary's Medical Center in Huntington, WV who got me started on this chemo journey and to the staff at the GYN Oncology infusion center here in Roanoke, VA for making me feel comfortable transitioning to their care and making me feel like welcome family. I'm always amazed by the amount of medical knowledge our Lord has given us to fight these battles and by the amazing compassion of the health care workers who are by our sides throughout the fight. They are truly a special breed and don't get thanked nearly enough. Thanks ladies!!

So, I'm off to bed and will be praying for continued strength through tomorrow's treatment and a restful weekend with limited side effects.

P.S. On a happy note, Jonathan completed his first day of call at the Veterans Medical Center here in Salem, VA last night. He said that night was busy, but went well. He has one under his belt. He was also given tomorrow off. So, he'll get to spend some time with me in the infusion center tomorrow on my last day. Yeah! He gets to watch me sleep. HEEHEE.

1 comment:

  1. Most prostate cancers are adenocarcinomas, cancers that arise in glandular cells of the prostate’s epithelial tissue. Prostate cancers usually progress slowly and produce no symptoms in the initial stages. Eventually, the tumor may enlarge like mine use too, the prostate gland, pressing on the urethra and causing painful or frequent urination and blood in the urine. So I was so uncomfortable with this prostate cancer diseases then I decided to do online search on how to cure cancer because I well have read a lot about herbal medicine,I came across a lot of testimony how Dr Itua cure HIV/herpes then Cancer was listed below the comment.with courage I contacted Dr Itua and he sent me his herbal medicine through Courier service then I was asked to pick it up at my post office which i quickly did. I contacted Dr Itua that i have received my herbal medicine so he instructs me on how to drink it for three weeks and that is how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine cure my prostate Cancer, The treatment takes three weeks and I was cured completely. Dr Itua is a god sent and I thank him every day of my life. Contact him now On:Email:drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituahebalcenter.com. Whatsapp:+2348149277967.
    He listed to that he can as well cure the following diseases below.... Cerebral Amides. Lung Cancer, Alzheimer's disease, Adrenocortical carcinoma. Alma, Uterine Cancer, Breast Cancer, Allergic diseases. Kidney cancer, Love Spell, Colo rectal cancer, Lottery Spell, Bladder Cancer, Skin Cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic Cancer, HIV /Aids, Herpes, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Inflammatory bowel disease, Copd, Diabetes, Hepatitis

    ReplyDelete